Australian made GalMax wire.
Provide a barricade against wild dogs, feral pigs, kangaroo's and other feral animals.
- Comes in 100m or 250m rolls with or without a hinged 30cm footer.
- 15 horizontal wires with verticals 15cm apart. Full height 150cm (plus footer where applicable)
- 5 times standard gal. wire for extended life and better corrosion resistance in footer wires.
- Extremely high tensile and fixed vertical pickets ensure wide post spacing and long strain length.
- Wire diameter - 2.50mm means no line wires required for support.
- Graduated mesh spacings prevent smaller animals penetrating the fence.
- Roll weight:
- 100m without a footer: 109 kg.
- 100m with a footer: 130 kg.
- 250m without a footer: 272 kg.
- 250m with a footer: 326 kg.
- 100m: 9 rolls.
- 250m: 4 rolls
"We have been able to spread out our steel 2.4m steelies to 10m on the flat country and have strainers at up to 4km. The fence cost us a little over $3.50/m and we put cleared and put up over 700m/day. I have never seen a roo go over, under or through it with the footer". Proudy, Surat QLD.
*Please note that listed price relates to mesh without footer, speak to us today for options regarding use of footers and further pricing information.
*These prices are for purchases of under 1 pallet.
Contact us now for pricing on larger projects!