BOS Rural stocks the K-Line Irrigation solutions developed and manufactured by the team at RX Plastics in New Zealand.
The K-Line irrigation solution range incorporates a unique patented pod design ensures that the system can be transported using simple farm machinery and allows a low-cost alternative to traditional irrigation systems, such as pivot. The modular design ensures that with minimal training the system can be up and running in no time and has the ability to grow as your irrigation needs expand. Created to operate on low pressure means that running costs are reduced and it can be transported around existing farm structures.
The K-Line effluent solution range incorporates
What is K-Line?
- K-Line™ is a flexible hose line sprinkler system originally designed for irrigation. The low application rate makes the K-Line™ system a very efficient use of water and also well suited to effluent dispersion. At the heart of the system is a series of tough plastic pods protecting a sprinkler, firmly attached to special K-Pipe™ polyethylene pipe
- K-Line™ provides an excellent method of irrigation or liquid dispersion from the many and varied sources
- K-Line™ systems are all designed to operate at low pressure
- K-Line™ provide a number of product choices which gives you maximum flexibility in a customised irrigation or effluent dispersal system for your farm
- K-Line™ will suit any paddock shape, size or terrain
- K-Line™ is easily moved by any quad-bike or farm vehicle
- K-Line™ is a low application rate system
- Low capital cost
- Ease of installation use and shifting
- Tailor application to staff availability
- Low application rate
- Suits all terrain
- Quick to shift
- Waters pasture and crop
- Control of application with automated timers
- Has infinite flexibility to suit any farm, water supply or power supply
- Low maintenance cost
- No irrigation time lost to shifting
The major benefits are:
- Low capital cost
- Ease of installation, use and shifting
- Suits ALL types of terrain
- Best possible use of available water supplies.
Other, very important advantages:
- Cost flexibility: can be installed initially on a small scale, and then expanded as budgets allow
- Suits properties from 1 to 1000+ hectares
- Effective on flat, undulating or even hilly ground, as the feed and sprinkler lines follow the contours of the land
- Less investment in underground networks. Mains can be reduced at the extremities, branch lines reduced in size and no hydrants required
- Minimal irrigation time lost during shifts. Each line can be moved in minutes, while they are still operating
- Shifts can be done quickly with your 4 wheeled motorbike or available vehicle
- Low maintenance costs. The only moving parts are the sprinklers, pipe, pumps and valves
- You can add new lines to existing systems with ease
- Low energy requirements
- Application up to a 24 hour period maximises absorption with little or no run-off
- Crops can be irrigated
- Livestock is not affected
- No storage required. Lines and pods can be left in the paddock
- Simply disconnect and move the lines to the fence when mowing, cultivating or harvesting
Call us now to discuss your irrigation needs!
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU REQUIRE SHIPPING THERE WILL BE A FREIGHT CHARGE. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE.