EcoFish Plant and Soil Nutrient Certified organic NASAA
EcoFish is an all-natural, organic certified fertiliser made in Australia from waste table fish. It contains vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, plant growth regulators, organic phosphorous and nitrogen and a wide range of trace elements. It will promote healthy foliage, enhance blooms, help to grow vigorous roots and enrich the soil.
A natural, certified organic balanced fertiliser safe for all plants and can be applied to foliage or soil.
- Nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium from fish residues only.
- Liquid form for easy dilution and application when watering.
- Non sprayer-blocking, ultra-fine solution for easier absorption into soil and foliage.
- Helps break down organic matter to improve soil structure and encourage microbial activity.
- Helps unlock valuable nutrients and improve the water holding capacity of the soil.
Standard dilution rates:
Weak - 25 ml in 10L of water (2.5ml/L).
Medium - 50 ml in 10L of water (5ml/L). Recommended for orchids, ferms and indoor plants.
Strong - 100 ml in 10L of water (10ml/L). Recommended for flowers, fruit, vegetables, lawns and natives and applied every 2 weeks during growing season.
At a rate of 10ml per litre of water, one litre of EcoFish makes up 100 litres of fertiliser solution.
N: 2.5 P: 0.3 K: 0.25 and trace elements present as pure fish residue: Copper, Iron, Boron, Manganese, Zinc and Sulphur.